Best Song: I Gotta Get Outta Here (close second: The Congregation)
Worst Song: I Am Made of You (unfortunately the first track!)
Overall rating/grade: C
Best moment on CD: The last minute of I Gotta Get Outta Here (CLASSIC ALICE)
Bonuses on CD: Save Me (I Know How This Ends) and Poison (Live version)
- The musical correlations to the classic WTMN.
- Save Me (I Know How This Ends) – glad it was included as a bonus so we could hear something very good from the same mindset.
- He actually sings some of the songs which is nice to hear, it has been a long while.
- Having living members of the old band perform some of the tunes and collaborate on some of the writing
- Over-synthesized/processed vocals and background music. Very cheap, amateur sound when these techniques are used. The opening track needs to be a straight up rock sound not a CHER “Do You Believe in Love?” mess.
- Lack of classic AC humor dispersed throughout the project
- Save Me (I Know How This Ends) needed to be a song on the actual project. Easily a stronger song than most of the songs actually picked for the project.
So what is your review?